Summer Reading Thing Wrap-Up

It's time to wrap up my Summer Reading Thing list. I love reading things, or challenges, or whatever you want to call them. Karlene at Inksplasher hosted the Summer Reading Thing and it was a lot of fun.

I read 25 books. Some of them were on my original list, but most were just added as I found them or they came up on my list in the library. Most I liked, some I didn't. I discovered Lynn Austin's Refiner's Fire series and absolutely loved them! I didn't care for Painted Dresses or The Friday Night Knitting Club.

The books I read are as follows, in reverse order and all have been reviewed here on the book blog.

The Little Princesses, Marion Crawford
Summer at Tiffany, Marjorie Hart
A Promise to Remember, Kathryn Cushman
Mosaic: Pieces of My Life So Far, Amy Grant
Her Good Name, Josi Kilpack
Hershey, Michael D'Antonio
The Santa Letters, Stacy Gooch Anderson
Nothing to Regret, Tristi Pinkston
A Mile in My Flip-Flops, Melody Carlson
Tallgrass, Sandra Dallas
Painted Dresses, Patricia Hickman
Prince Caspian, C.S. Lewis
Breaking Dawn, Stephenie Meyer
Bringing Elizabeth Home, Ed and Lois Smart
September, Rosamunde Pilcher
The Darcys Give A Ball: A Gentle Joke, Jane Austen Style, Elizabeth Newark
A Light to My Path, Lynn Austin
Fire by Night, Lynn Austin
Candle in the Darkness, Lynn Austin
Hidden Places, Lynn Austin
A Dance to Remember, Anita Stansfield
Friday Night Knitting Club, Kate Jacobs
Then She Found Me, Elinor Lipman
Don't You Marry the Mormon Boys, Janet Kay Jensen
A Thousand Voices, Lisa Wingate

Thanks Karlene, for hosting this. I read anyway, but it's fun to have a little challenge to motivate me along. I'm now off to join Katrina's Fall Into Reading 2008 Challenge. Anyone care to join me?

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! You did so well. I didn't...lol! Oh well, I'll do better next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and adore Lynn Austin's books!! And I got to interview her, too -- come check it out.

    http://media.families.com/blog/author-interview-lynn-austin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment