What's On Your Nightstand?

Every month, 5 Minutes for Books hosts What's On Your Nightstand? There are several ways to participate:

Take a picture or simply give a list of the stack of books that you are in the process of reading or planning to read (it might be on your nightstand, on a bookshelf, or like me, under your bed).

Give short reviews of the book or books that you read that month.

Tell about what you are reading and why. I love to read the backstory on books. Did someone give it to you? Are you trying out a new genre at the recommendation of a friend (or website)? Did you stumble across a new author in a used bookstore?


Fill us in on your reading habits. When are you reading these books? Is one reserved for bedtime reading? Does one stay in your car to be read while you are waiting? Do you read just one book at a time?


This is my current nightstand. Several books are holdovers from last month. Sometimes you need to be in a certain mood to read a certain book! I've just started an ARC of The Tenth Case by Joseph Teller. I have plenty more waiting for me when it's completed.

Head on over to 5 Minutes for Books to check out what other people are reading.

Comments

  1. This is an interesting feature. I would try this one but I don't have a camera or a computer that puts up photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just at J.Kaye's Blog and that Arc sounds like MY kind of book!

    I love your blog! Unfortunately, I'm in the hospital, but I will stop by and see how my new friend is when I can. We seem to like thrillers. You can stop by my blog at anytime. I love to see new faces and comments.

    Nice to "meet" you,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, you have a fun looking reading pile! I really enjoyed Nice To Come Home To and I've been wanting to check out Matrimony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got Sisters, Inc., but it will be an Oct or Nov book. Who wrote Talk of the Town? A sticker is covering the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the reminder! I'll get mine posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that you have to be in the right frame of mind for certain books.

    Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment