How Do People Find My Blog...Part 1

I post this feature every couple of months on my regular blog. You can see the last one I did over there here. I thought it would be fun to do it here too.

what path does God want me to do...That's between you and God. I make no presumptions about your life. I'm trying to figure out my own, most days.

Mr Darcy takes a wife free online...in that book, he'll take her wherever and whenever he can. I didn't like the book. I don't recommend it.

funny results of not proofreading... There are always funny results from not proofreading. Perhaps I'll start a blog about it.

life is tough...
Life is tough. And, as my mother is so fond of saying, it's not fair either. Actually the best quote about life is from the Princess Bride, "Life is pain, highness--anyone who tells you differently is trying to sell you something."

book how not to be tired...I had no idea such a book existed. Will you share the title?

breaking dawn shallow... Actually, I found Breaking Dawn the best of the bunch. Twilight was the shallow one.

kids finishing books... My son has three or four started at the same time and often doesn't finish them. If you really don't like a book, I see no reason to waste time finishing it. I've left some unfinished. If it's just from laziness, well then...

"feeling sorry for yourself" depressed "single father"... I'm sorry. I wish I could help. Perhaps some counseling? I think counseling is a good thing. It's helped me in the past.

is this book good for my kids to read...Well, that would depend on the book now, wouldn't it? Give me a title and I'll give you my opinion.

quilting poems... You won't find any here, but I'm sure there are some out there.

jewish people reading andy andrews... I don't think it matters what your faith is, reading Andy Andrews is definitely recommended.

automythography definition... In The Side-Yard Superhero (which I highly recommend), Rick Niece defines automythography as, "a work of non-fiction that looks reflectively at what we think we remember and how we think we remember it; an iridescent memory based upon truth and fact. "

tired mom solutions...
Take some time for yourself. Hire a sitter and get out of the house. Read Kathy Ireland's book, Real Solutions for Busy Moms.

blog book reviews by kids... You will find a couple here. I love it when my son writes reviews for me.

Married women in Idaho Spring who want an affair with a maried man... Um? I don't recommend affairs at all, but especially with married men. That's a big no, no!

mormon lisa wingate... My understanding is that Lisa Wingate is not Mormon.

Kids in Mr. Darcy takes a Wife... Who cares? It's not worth reading.

don't let your feet extend beyond your quilt egyptian saying... I have no idea. I can't find any reference to this anywhere.

Lenore Mattingly Weber... Actually it's Lenora and she's one of my favorite authors from my childhood. She wrote the Katie Rose books, which I love.

David Boreanaz posters... I like David Boreanaz posters. I have a life-size cardboard cut-out of David Boreanaz as Angel in my office. He was given to me as a birthday present from co-worker when I worked full-time. He always stood guard in my work office and when I quit working, I couldn't part with him. He traveled with us to Idaho and remains in the corner of our home office. My sweet husband humors me.

Comments

  1. I love posts like this! I don't seem to get such odd search engine terms on my blog - I'm not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember your last post on this and I have been scrutinising my "search terms" for something funny so I could also make up a funny list but no,everything is normal and NOT funny at all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment