How Do People Find My Blog...Part 2

It's time for another installment of How Do People Find My Blog. Sometimes, it's quite interesting. So, sit back and laugh at some of the searches that have brought people to 2 Kids and Tired Book Reviews.

find my best blog title
.. I thought my title was pretty good, but it's taken. Sorry.

tired mother of 2 children... Me too, sweetie. Me too.

native american indian mating rituals... I think this came from my review of Mating Rituals of the North American WASP!

tired of work at fifty... I'd be tired of work then too.

not finishing a book is having unfinished business... No, it isn't. If you don't like the book, don't finish it. Your time is more valuable than wasting it reading a book you don't enjoy. Write it off and let it go, sweetie.

"chocolate lovers club" "eating disorder"... I don't remember any of the women in the book having an eating disorder, but I didn't love the book either, so I could have simply forgotten about it.

young mother busy tired birthday
... If it's your birthday, send everyone away for the day. Hire a sitter, whatever. Spend the day how you want it. If it's a child's birthday, I don't think children need fancy birthdays every year. In fact, we've only ever had ONE friend birthday party for ONE of our boys. I was working full-time, he was turning 6 and we did it at a gymnastics place. Really cool. But, we have family birthdays, no friends, no invitations, no stress. We usually try and do something special as a family: what the child wants. My kids are well-adjusted and fine.

how to survive in the wild for kids... Man, would my 11-year old love a book about this.

busy moms book reviews... I'm a busy mom and I write book reviews.

tired of my blog...Then take a break. Stop visiting other blogs for awhile. Don't post on your own. Delete it if you want. It's your blog. Don't feel obligated.

tired with a wife who works and 2 kids... I'm sure your wife is tired too.

emilio estevez... He was really cute when I was a teenager. Loved him in The Outsiders.

lds book, husband drowns, wife saves kids... I'm not familiar with this one, but I'm sure it's a tear jerker.

find staying home with two kids hard... It is really hard. I've worked full-time and I've been a SAHM. It was a big adjustment to stay home after working. I don't miss my job, but I miss the social interactions with others and I miss the acknowledgement of being good at something. You can't neglect yourself. You need to find time for yourself.

placerville restaurants steven wilson...Um, ok?

wind autumn leaves book boy teased town country school deadly gas... Well, that would make an interesting book premise, wouldn't it?

the host kids review...The Host is not appropriate for children, in my humble opinion. (I don't think Twilight is either for that matter.)

christian review... You will find some of those here.

read free mr. darcy takes a wife... Ok, what's with all the searches to read Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife for free online? You CAN read it for free: check it out of your library. But, here's the deal; it's not worth wasting the time to read it. Unless of course you're only looking to read it for the s*x. Then, by all means, go ahead. Sheesh!

You can see other installments of How do People Find My Blog here: Part 1.

Comments

  1. I get some odd search engine terms, but mine never seem as odd as other people's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think I know how to do this.... how do you know what searches people use to find your blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At last!! Love it!!
    I will do mine and link to yours sometime next week.I only do once yours is up.Pressure,pressure!!!

    You know what Holly.I am going through the same thing with staying at home.I just miss the social interactions that I had while working out of home.

    another thing,have you gone ahead and told Bookjourney how to find out how people are finding her blog(like we do).Let me know otherwise I can contact her and let her know.

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bookjourney, you just add a tracking program to your blog. Site meter is good (www.sitemeter.com) and so is StatCounter (http://www.statcounter.com). They each have features that tell you how people came to your blog. Sometimes it's from google and then you can see the search they typed in, sometimes it's from another blog, etc. It's pretty funny sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is funny! I never thought to look how people find my website. But this makes for a very good reading of a mother of five who just woke up from a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog through my google alerts... a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in the same boat as Bermudaonion. I get the occasional odd search term, but not like other people. It cracks me up when I see what weirdness brings them into our little world!

    Lezlie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment