Are you tired of life as usual?
Done with feeling exhausted—or worse, bored? Ready to trade your issues and hang-ups for greater intimacy and fulfillment? Then it’s time you did some digging for biblical “bling” and discovered the secrets to life in God’s kingdom. Rachel’s writing is lighthearted and fun, but she’s serious about helping you uncover biblical secrets that can make your life shine. This book will help you:
- Overcome the competitive urges that leave you lonely
- Grow spiritually despite life's setbacks
- Discover how to make what you give away ultimately return to you
- View your need for rest not as a must but as a gift
- Handle conflicts and criticism with grace
- Relax unimportant or unrealistic expectations in favor of emotional stability
- Find adventure as you yield whole-heartedly to God
Grab your Bible, a girlfriend, and come discover 12 secrets the world doesn't know that every woman should.
About the author:
Rachel Olsen is a writer, editor, and speaker on staff with Proverbs 31 Ministries. She writes for and serves as senior editor of their popular online devotions, “Encouragement for Today,” with a readership of more than 300,000. She also writes for and serves on the editorial board of the P31 Woman magazine. Olsen is a national women’s speaker and enjoys interacting with audiences at women’s retreats and conferences from coast to coast.
Thanks to Karen at The B&B Media Group for the opportunity to preview this book. You can learn more about Rachel Olson here and here. You can purchase your own copy here.