Weekend Reflections 2/2

Looking outside...it's still cold and foggy.  It's rained some this week and much, but not all the snow is gone. Predicted high today is 42°F and that is short sleeve, no jacket weather.

Listening...silence. I love early morning silence.

Loving....my hard-working husband and two wonderful boys.

Thinking...it's early.  I'm not really thinking yet.

In my kitchen...probably a roast chicken for dinner.

Wearing...purple pajamas

Needing...to finish up some transcription stuff and work on a big editing project.

Reading...A Quilt for Jenna by Patrick E. Craig.

Today...I'm not sure.  We have no fixed engagements, which I really enjoy.

Hoping...to get in some reading time.  I'm sorely behind in my reading.

Planning...for the next week.  Menus, calendar, appointments, activities.

Gratitude...for tender mercies. When my car did a slide on the ice and I lost control, I only went up a curb between the big pine tree and sign at the entrance to our subdivision.  The car only hit the curb, nothing else and I'm ok.  The tire is bent though.  Not sure what that will cost us.  In all my many years of driving on snow and ice, I have never slid to the point of losing control of my car.  I was in a school zone, going 20 mph.

From my world...homemade Angry Birds, complete with helmet piggy.


What about you?  What are you reflecting on today?

Comments

  1. 42 is short sleeve, no jacket weather? I was whining because our high yesterday was only 48!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment