Weekend Reflections 3/2

Looking outside...we may hit 58°F today.  That's downright balmy.

Listening...to stupid television.  But, it's Saturday and the boys have accomplished their chores, so they've earned the right to some down time.  I think The Boy is actually outside shooting.

Loving...warm slippers, flannel sheets and my CPAP machine.

Thinking...that March is setting itself up to be a very busy month.

In my kitchen...my boys did the dishes.  I need to plan something for dinner.  Maybe we'll grill some steaks.

Wearing...denim skirt, teal turtleneck.

Needing...to trim my rose bush.  I'm a few weeks behind in doing that.

Reading...To Whisper Her Name by Tamera Alexander.  Loving it so far.

Today...some more editing and some laundry, but some reading time too.

Hoping...always hoping. Right now, it's hope for healing and better health.

Planning...for the next week, always. I can't believe March is here.

Gratitude...for family and for technology that helps us stay in better touch with family even though we're literally scattered across the world.

From my world...I can see my day lilies peeking through the winter mulch.



What about you?  What are you reflecting on today?

Comments

  1. Wow, it's actually warmer there than it is here. We actually had snow/sleet earlier today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a nice evening with your family Holly. Gosh it's been ages since I've visited. I'm trying to get back into blog reading so I hope I'll manage to keep up. How nice that you have signs of new growth. We're supposed to get up to 8 inches of snow tonight. I'm so tired of snow already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daylilies already? I haven't even seen my tulips and daffodils poking their heads up yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment