Everyday Tidbits...

"I am so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." - Anne Shirley

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Booking Through Thursday...Spring Up

What’s the last book that made you spring to your feet, eager to spread the word and tell everyone how much you enjoyed it?

I had to go back and look through and look at the books I've read and I remembered that The One Good Thing by Kevin Alan Milne was one of the best, most inspiring books I've read in a long time. Sometimes you read a book that touches you and makes you want to be a better person.  This one did that for me.

What about you?

Go here for more BTT posts.

5 comments:

  1. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the time travel books that I reviewed about 2 weeks ago, and thought that they were grand entertainment compared to some that I had read. They had all the elements of a good story, with no rudeness and they were both a lot of fun and had me twisting with anticipation. I didn't expect that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to read your book. I've never heard of it before.
    http://www.mauldinfamily1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That one does sound tempting...thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds intriguing. I'm not usually into inspirational fiction (although I do like being inspired...), but I'm a sucker for a short-term mystery!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you thought of a particular book. If this is your first time visiting, tell how you found me. Also, please have your email address enabled in your profile. It makes it a lot easier for me to respond to comments!

If you are here simply to spam or leave a link to some obscure place where you sell things, don't bother. Your comment will be deleted.

While I appreciate awards, I no longer accept them, but thank you for thinking of me. Your comments are reward enough!