Mailbox Monday 5/27

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at The Printed Page, and this month is hosted by Abi of 4 the Love of Books.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

This is what showed up at my house last week.



Gone South  by Meg Moseley (for review, from Waterbrook Multnomah)
Slow Moon Rising by Eva Marie Everson (for review, from Baker Publishing)
Deadly Devotion by Sandra Orchard (for review, from Baker Publishing)
The Quarryman's Bride by Tracie Peterson (for review, from Litfuse Publicity)

-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  For more Mailbox Monday posts, check out 4 the Love of Books.

Comments

  1. Love the look of your book stack this week...especially intrigued by the covers of Slow Moon Rising and The Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop & Care.

    Yummy looking.

    Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The covers of all your books look gorgeous particularly the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover of Gone South; in fact, they all look good. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great mailbox! Love the covers. I will be watching out for your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Holly,

    A really 'nice' selection of books this week, there isn't one of those that I wouldn't have liked to receive for myself.

    I suppose if I had to choose just one for my own already toppling reading list, it would have to be 'Deadly Devotion', although I am not sure that I would be adding the author and her books in general to my list. As this is the first book in a new series though, perhaps Sandra has changed genres a little, so it might be interesting to see what she comes up with next.

    Enjoy all your books and have a great week.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop & Café looks wonderful. I am getting hungry just looking at the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't The Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop & Cafe look good?! I'm anxious to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop & Cafe looks...delicious!! I have to see what it is about just because I love the cover so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blueberry jam looks delicious! Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They all look good. I love The Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop & Cafe. YUMMY!!

    Blueberries were on sale this past week at Aldi's. :) They were delicious.

    Enjoy your books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blueberry book caught my eye. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment