Booking Through Thursday...Summertime

Do your reading habits change in the summer?


When I was young and in school, summer meant unlimited reading.  I wouldn't have to do schoolwork beforehand and I could read as long as I wanted.  Many days, I did just that.  Often times I was up in a tree.

At this age and stage of my life, the seasons don't affect my reading.  I might have a bit more time on my hands because I'm not running kids places or overseeing the schoolwork, but my reading habits really don't change in the summer as opposed to any other time during the year.  I don't however, climb trees any more to get away from everything and read my book!

What about you?  Do your habits change with the seasons?

Go here for more BTT posts.

Comments

  1. I don't think my reading changes with the seasons - if it does, I would say I have more time to read in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used to read in trees. That's fantastic. I climbed trees a lot when I was younger but never thought to read in them.

    Thanks for sharing and visiting my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment