Mailbox Monday 7/14

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at To Be Continued.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

I haven't participated in a Mailbox Monday in nearly a year.  But, as I get back into regular reading and blogging, it's a great way to meet people and find new books!


Juliet's Nurse by Lois Leveen, via Netgalley.
The Bishop's Wife by Mette Ivie Harrsion, via Netgalley.
Wonderful Lonesome by Olivia Newport, via Netgalley.


Doctor Who: Tales of Trenzalore: The Eleventh Doctor's Last Stand by Justin Richards, Mark Morris, George Mann, Paul Finch
Captured By Love by Jody Hedlund (for review, from Bethany House)
Debt-Proof Living: How to Get Out of Debt & Stay That Way by Mary Hunt (for review, from Revell)

-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  Check out more Mailbox Monday posts here

Comments

  1. I heard about The Bishop's Wife at BEA and am looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly,

    I would read all of your books, with the exceptions of the non-fiction and the Doctor Who story.

    Hubbie and I are both fans of the TV series of Doctor Who, which starts up again on UK TV, with a new Doctor in charge, in August, however I wouldn't be bothered with reading the books personally!

    'The Bishop's Wife' is probably the most intriguing of your selection this week. I have a couple of Amish stories in my TBR pile, however I know very little about the Mormon community, so would probably find this book quite interesting.

    Thanks for sharing and have a great week,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Mailbox photo.

    ENJOY The Bishop's Wife and Juliet's Nurse. They look good to me.

    Have a great reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to add Juliet's Nurse to my TBR list asap! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment