Mailbox Monday 7/21

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at To Be Continued.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

This week was a slow mailbox week.  But, that's not necessarily a bad thing!



A Fickle Wind by Elizabeth Bourne (for review, from Cadence Group)

-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  Check out more Mailbox Monday posts here

Comments

  1. This looks quite good. Love the cover too.

    THANKS for stopping by my blog earlier.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it exceeds your expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems that your new book is set in San Francisco Wonder if it is an historical novel! Enjoy it!
    Harvee
    Book Dilettante

    ReplyDelete
  4. San Francisco is a great place to live and I enjoy reading books that are set there. Hope you like your new book & have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a new one to me, and I hope it's one you enjoy! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Holly,

    This book probably isn't one for me, although as a debut novel I am half tempted to give it a try.

    It might be just a little too 'cutsie' for my taste and the cover art is a little dated in my opinion.

    Perhaps I'll wait for your review before making the final decision!

    I hope that you enjoy the read and have a good week,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good one! I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment