Mailbox Monday 7/28

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at To Be Continued.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

This week was another slow mailbox week.  But, that's not necessarily a bad thing as I'm working my way through a TBR pile that has been languishing in a corner.


A Bouquet of Love by Janice Thompson (for review, from Baker Publishing)

-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  Check out more Mailbox Monday posts here.

Comments

  1. I hope you love it! Never a bad week when you can read from the TBR mountain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy! isn't it a great feeling to be bale to attack that TBR?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy reading. It is nice to tackle the TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't it feel great when we get to attack that TBR pile? I hope you have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to make progress on my TBR! Enjoy your new book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty cover--hope the book is a winner! Yes, the TBR pile is a constant companion :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cover.

    Slow weeks are good. Tackling a TBR stack is a great feeling.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean about the TBR pile. Mine is a little ridiculous right now. I hope you enjoy this book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be a good thing for me to stop buying (or downloading free titles) and concentrate on the neverending TBR. :-)
    A Bouquet of Love looks like it will be a nice read. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet cover! I need to investigate this book further. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the bouquet on the cover of your new book. Hope you enjoy your read.
    Harvee
    Book Dilettante

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment