Mailbox Monday 8/18

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at To Be Continued.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

This is what showed up this week in the mailbox and on the Kindle...


The Butterfly and the Violin by Kristy Cambron (for review, BookLookBloggers)
The Chocolate Garden by Ava Miles via Netgalley
Doctor Who: Engines of War by George Mann via Netgalley


A Penny for the Hangman by Tom Savage via Netgalley (for review, TLC Book Tours)
Life is Sweet by Elizabeth Bass via Netgalley



A May Bride by Meg Moseley via Netgalley
A June Bride by Marybeth Whalen via Netgalley
Christmas at Rose Hill Farm by Suzanne Woods Fisher (for review, Litfuse Publicity)


All's Fair in Love and Cupcakes by Betsy St. Amant (for review, Litfuse Publicity)
Ryder by Nick Pengelly via Netgalley (for review, TLC Book Tours)



The 13th Gift by Joanne Huist Smith via Netgalley
A Lady at Willowgrove Hall by Sarah E Ladd via Netgalley
Nowhere to Turn by Lynette Eason (for review, Baker Publishing)

-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  Check out more Mailbox Monday posts here.

Comments

  1. I've just got one of your books - Willowgrave Hall.. You have quite a haul. Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A lot of lovely galleys there...now I'm craving cupcakes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to believe it's already time for holiday books but it is! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great pile of books! I just finished reading All's Fair in Love and Cupcakes and I got a copy of The 13th Gift. Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to catch up in the Ava Miles series but I'm a couple behind. Enjoy her new booK and the rest of the books in your mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an Ava Miles book on Sparky (Nora Roberts Land); The Chocolate Garden looks yummy.

    Have a great week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep bumping into The Butterfly and the Violin. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, gorgeous covers. Love them all.

    I want The Butterfly and The Violin. :) Love that cover.

    The 13th Gift looks good to me too.

    Thanks for sharing, and ENJOY your reading week.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Butterfly and the Violin sounds very good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Life is Sweet looks really cute. Have a great reading week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! So many great books. I've seen the The Butterfly & the Violin around. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such sweet covers with all those Flores and cupcakes!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice week. I have to stay away from NetGalley, too much good stuff there to tempt me and not enough time. Must resist the Doctor Who!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, the cover for The Butterfly and the Violin is absolutely gorgeous! I am glad to see I am not the only one with a great love for Netgalley haha! :D
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Butterfly and the Violin looks so good! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment