Mailbox Monday 9/1

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at To Be Continued.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

I was out of town last weekend for a family funeral and missed posting Mailbox Monday.  Here's what has arrived over the past two weeks.


Diamond Rings are Deadly Things by Rachelle J. Christensen, via Netgalley
Love's Fortune by Laura Frantz (for review from Revell)




Yesterday's Tomorrow by Catherine West (for review)
The House We Grew Up In by Lisa Jewell, via Netgalley (for review from Simon & Schuster)


The Sea House by Elisabeth Gifford (for review from Litfuse Publicity)
Who R U Really? by Margo Kelly (for review from Merit Press)


Diary of Two Mad Black Mormons by Zandra Vranes and Tamu Smth, via Netgalley
Royal Secrets by Kathleen Irene Paterka, via Netgalley (for review from Victory Editing)


The Dress Shop of Dreams by Menna Van Praag, via Netgalley
Another Summer by Rebecca Stevenson (for review from the author)


And Something Blue by Paige Timothy (for review from Trifecta Books)
Hearts in Harmony by Raine Gillespie (for review from Trifecta Books)


A Child is Born: A Nightingales Christmas Story by Donna Douglas, Kindle purchase
Prince Harry: Brother, Soldier, Son by Penny Junor, via Netgalley

I won't list the two library books because, damn! I have too many in my TBR stack as it is and why am I adding library books to it?
-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  Check out more Mailbox Monday posts here.

Comments

  1. Oh, I want to read The House We Grew Up In. My mom would probably love the Prince Harry book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you got such great books! I got The Sea Cottage too. I'll look for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The House We Grew Up In is on Sparky, my Kindle...can't wait to read it!

    Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been really intrigued lately by The House We Grew Up In. But even so, I think the book I'd have the most fun with would have to be Prince Harry. Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Sea House cover art is gorgeous - happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had my eye on Who R U Really and the Lisa Jewell book looks good too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice mailbox.

    I loved The House We Grew Up In. I hope you do too.

    The Sea House looks so good. Love the cover.

    ENJOY all your books and your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many good looking books here! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do keep up with all of those review books?! So many I'd love to read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd be too tired with this many books to face too. LOL. It is hard to resist so many wonderful books to enjoy. Diamond Rings and Dress Shop look especially fun. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ow, that's a lot, even for 2 weeks. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great selection! I really want to read The House We Grew up In; I hope you enjoy it as well as your other new books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sea House sounds like one I'd enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many great books here. Diamond Rings and Deadly Things sounds right up my alley.

    Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked The House We Grew Up In. Hope you do too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Holly,

    I hope that things aren't too quiet for you now that the boys are back at school for the new year.

    I am sorry to hear of your sad loss and hope that things went as well as could be expected when you went out of town.

    I can't believe the amazing size of your mailbox, there is almost too much choice!

    'The House We Grew Up In' has featured on several blogs just recently, so this one is already on my 'Want To Read' list. I shall look forward to reading your thoughts about it, should you decide to review.

    I also love the cover art for 'Another Summer', especially as our own UK Summer is now slipping silently but firmly, into Autumn.

    Thanks for sharing,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will be reading The House We Grew Up in too - looking forward to it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment