Mailbox Monday 9/15

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at To Be Continued.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

This week's mailbox was much more manageable!


Deceived by Irene Hannon, for review from Revell
Prescription for Life: Three Simple Strategies to Live Younger Longer by Richard Furman, MD, for the Doctor to review from Revell
The Vintner's Daughter by Kristen Harnisch, giveaway win from Naida at The Bookworm

-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  Check out more Mailbox Monday posts here.

Comments

  1. The Vintner's Daughter looks like a nice win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice variety. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read Irene Hannon. Do you like her as an author?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the great win. I think my mom would love The Vintner's Daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi, I love Irene Hannon! I think I've read everything written by her. Her stories are thrilling and clean and she has a fantastic way with repartee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard The Vintner's Daughter is fantastic. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely loved The Vintner's Daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deceived caught my eye, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Vinter's Daughter looks good to me.

    ENJOY your books and your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy reading! Enjoy The Vintner's Daughter :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment