Mailbox Monday 9/22

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at To Be Continued.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

This week's arrivals.


Sam's Christmas Wish by George D. Durrant, for review from Shadow Mountain
The Mason Jar by James Russell Lingerfelt, for review from Litfuse Publicity


The James Miracle by Jason F. Wright, for review from Shadow Mountain

-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  Check out more Mailbox Monday posts here
.

Comments

  1. It my first time here. I came by your blog though a meme called Mailbox Monday. I am just started doing it. It my second week. You got about a book I would love to read. I would like it if you stopped to my blog: http://nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2014/09/mailbox-monday-2.html
    E-mail: Ben200608@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope these are all terrific reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam's Christmas Wish looks very good Holly - I love holiday themes for me and kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing these Christmas books come out. Puts me in the mood for decorating. Can't wait.

    Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice mix of books! I'm ready to do some holiday reading myself and hope Sam's Christmas Wish is a good one. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm adding The Mason Jar to my list. The other two look good also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sound of The Mason Jar and The James Miracle. Love the covers too.

    I really don't like to read Christmas books. :)

    ENJOY!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love your books. Have fun reading this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment