Mailbox Monday 9/29

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at To Be Continued.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

This was a quiet book week, which is actually a good thing!


Accidents of Marriage  by Randy Susan Meyers, giveaway win from Silver's Reviews.

-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  Check out more Mailbox Monday posts here.

Comments

  1. I've read a lot of great things about that book - it sounds really good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like everyone has been talking about Accidents of Marriage, which is funny in a way because I'm not entirely sure what it's about. Either way, I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of this book. Hope you like it.

    http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2014/09/mailbox-monday-september-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any books by Meyers, but this looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Holly,

    I quite like the sound of the synopsis for this book, even though at first glance I might well have dismissed it. Definitely a slightly different take on an old theme, I might well need to try this one.

    Thanks for the feature and enjoy your 'catch-up' week.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this book on Sparky...and can't wait to dive in! Enjoy!

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the win! Enjoy your book and the catch-up week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My week was quiet too, but very welcome. :)

    Too many books, too little time.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds interesting. happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got this one at BEA. Gotta make time to read it. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Read about this book on many blogs. All enthusiastic about this book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm curious about that one. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment