Weekend Reflections 9/13

Looking outside....it's blessedly cool.  Fall is on its way.

Listening...The Boy is at work.  The Artist is still asleep.

Loving...that fall is coming.  This makes me happy.

Thinking...about life, the universe.

In my kitchen...Tepanyaki with the extended family to celebrate a birthday.

Wearing...yellow pajamas.

Needing...to finish up my Friday transcription tape.  Yesterday was busy and today I'm procrastinating.

Reading...Yesterday's Tomorrow by Catherine West

Today...some family time and dinner and then a new episode of Doctor Who.  Woot!!

Hoping...to get some laundry done and my kitchen tidied up.  The Artist needs to mow the lawns.

Planning...for the week.  

Gratitude...for Hulu.  I finally got caught up on last season of Bones.

From my world...legos.  We have a house full of legos.  My big secret?  The kids put down a blanket before they dump out the legos.  Cleanup is so much easier!!



What about you?  What are you reflecting on today?

Comments

  1. I remember those Legos days very well! How time flies.
    Enjoy your weekend, it is finally nice and cool here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still pretty warm here and that makes me happy because I'm not ready for summer to end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hulu is great. It's the only way I watch television.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment