Mailbox Monday 11/3

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at To Be Continued.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

Other than some Kindle freebies (I love those!), my last two weeks have been fairly quiet on the mailbox front.

Not a bad thing as I have an overflowing TBR stack and a bursting Kindle.

What about you?

-----------------------------------
What new books did you receive?  Check out more Mailbox Monday posts here.

Comments

  1. I agree - a quiet mailbox can be a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I had an empty mailbox as well, but that was a good thing.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was empty this week too. Although definitely a good thing since hopefully I can instead make a dent in my to-read pile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those freebies can be hard to resist. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My week was quiet as well. You could catch up with your TBR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your catch up week! Those kindle freebies are tempting. Hope you're reading something good :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment