Weekend Reflections 11/1

Looking outside....it's cloudy and chilly. There's a chance of rain. The fireplace is going.

Listening...to silence. The Doctor is working and the boys are asleep. They're up at 5:45 every school day, so I love letting them sleep on Saturdays.


Loving...that I finally have a working dryer again.

Thinking...that I can't believe November is here already. But, its arrival signals the beginning of the holiday season and I love the holidays.

In my kitchen...a cup of hot chocolate and I think I'll try something new for dinner. Any suggestions

Wearing...red penguin pajamas and a black turtleneck with fuzzy black socks.

Needing...to tidy the garage, hang some blinds and do some chores around the house.

Reading...The Dress Shop of Dreams by Menna van Praag. I didn't do much reading this last week so this isn't finished.

Today...chores around the house and some family time this afternoon.

Hoping...for some time to read. 

Planning...for the week and I'm doing some holiday planning as well.

Gratitude...for a husband who is able and willing to do repairs and fix things around the house.

From my world...the fire bushes in my Mom's backyard. I love the gorgeous fall colors.



What about you?  What are you reflecting on today?

Comments

  1. It's chilly and windy here, but after a summer of heat and humidity I'm liking it!

    I'm making baked ziti for supper because I have a box of ziti I need to use.

    Those fire bushes are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cold and windy here and we actually had snow this morning which is wrong on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its chilly in a country which is always hot so enjoying the cold. Those bushes are gorgeous. Hope you like the book. I found it surprising. My first comment disappeared so I hope this one gets through

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics of the Fire Bushes -- mine haven't gone very red this year :-(

    It's sunny here, but very chilly. I have a feeling snow is not very far off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty picture. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment