Mailbox Monday 2/9

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at To Be Continued.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list


 I've missed posting again for the last couple of weeks, so this is another compilation. It's been fairly quiet on the mailbox front.




The Dead Key by D.M. Pulley, for review from TLC Book Tours
An Appetite for Violets by Martine Bailey, giveaway win from The Reading Date.


Remember the Lilies by Liz Tolsma, for review from Litfuse Publicity
The One That Got Away by Bethany Chase, via Netgalley, for review

What about you?


-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  Check out more Mailbox Monday posts here.

Comments

  1. I like the sound of The One That Got Away - enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The One That Got Away sounds good to me too. All of your new books look great. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you picked up some awesome books! The ones I'm most intrigued by would have to be An Appetite for Violets and The One That Got Away. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Pat and Colleen about The One that Got Away. I'll look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like The Dead Key and Remember The Lilies.

    ENJOY all your books and your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Dead Key sounds intriguing! I am reading a book with Violets in the title too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover for An Appetite for Violets. Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment