Weekend Reflections 11/7

Looking outside....fall has arrived. Leaves cover the ground and the temperature has definitely dropped.

Listening...to blissful silence. I like slow Saturday mornings. The Doctor is at work and the boys are at the church for a youth leadership training activity.

Loving...good friends, good books, good discussions.


Thinking...that I'm already thinking ahead to Christmas gifts.


In my kitchen...a cup of hot chocolate right now and Grilled Lime Chicken for dinner.


Wearing...BSU pajama pants and a black turtleneck with fuzzy socks.


Needing...to do some housework.


Reading...I just finished Secrets of a Charmed Life by Susan Meissner. Loved it!


Today...movie night with the family. I think we're finally going to see The Martian.


Hoping...to relax a bit.

Planning...the next week. Deciding on Thanksgiving plans.

Gratitude...for an amazing IEP meeting at the high school. The Artist is doing amazingly well and his transition from middle school to high school as been fantastic. I am so grateful for the teachers and administrators who work with us as a team in his behalf.


From my world... 



Received this surprise package in the mail from a dear friend. As children, we loved the Nancy Drew stories and would act them out in the backyard. She was Nancy and I was George. Over 35 years later, we still call each other Nancy and George on occasion. 

What about you? What are you reflecting on this week? How has your week gone?

Comments

  1. I bought my first Christmas gifts on Thursday. We're having nothing but rain, rain, rain here and we are over it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment