#CoverCrush: The Girl from the Train

I will freely admit that I judge books by their covers. The cover is usually what first captures my attention when browsing Goodreads or Netgalley. Actually, in all honesty, it isn't just usually, it's pretty much all the time. The cover determines if I look at the synopsis and reviews.


As soon as I saw the cover on Netgalley for The Girl on the Train by Irma Joubert, I had to know what the book was about. I loved the evocative nature of the cover; a young girl running away from a train toward a light in the mist. It just spoke to me.

What about you? Any lovely book covers capture your attention this week?

Cover Crush is a weekly series that originated with Erin at Flashlight Commentary. Click over to see the gorgeous cover she shared. A Bookaholic Swede and Layered Pages have lovely ones as well.

Comments