Mailbox Monday 7/25

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at To Be Continued.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.   


Hi, my name is Holly and I have a book problem...
All books are from Netgalley unless otherwise specified.

Fever at DawnAmour Provence

Fever at Dawn by Péter Gárdos
Amour Provence by Constance Leisure

A Gown of Thorns: A gripping novel of romance, intrigue and the secrets of a vintage Parisian dressThe House of Dreams: A Novel

A Gown of Thorns by Natalie Meg Evans
The House of Dreams by Kate Lord Brown

Forever Safe (Beacons of Hope, #4)The Second Chance Shoe Shop

Forever Safe by Jody Hedlund, actually purchased by me.
The Second Chance Shoe Shop by Marcie Steele

Dancing Through Life: Steps of Courage and ConvictionBalancing It All: My Story of Juggling Priorities and Purpose

Dancing Through Life by Candace Cameron Bure
Balancing it All by Candace Cameron Bure

Naapiikoan WinterPancakes in Paris: Living the American Dream in France

Naapiikoan Winter by Alethea Williams. giveaway win from Historical Fiction Virtual Book Tours
Pancakes in Paris by Craig Carlson

The Daughter of Union CountyThe Topless Widow of Herkimer Street

The Daughter of Union County by Francine Thomas Howard
The Topless Widow of Herkimer Street by Jacob M. Appel

What about you?

-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  Check out more Mailbox Monday posts here.

Comments

  1. I have a problem as well, but mine are all Kindle freebies. So far I have stayed far away from Netgalley & Edelweiss (since as an audiobook reviewer, I tell myself I can't request ebooks)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're better than I am. My percentage is abysmally low, so I'm always surprised that I'm pre-approved for so many on Netgalley...

      Delete
  2. Wow, your mailbox was overflowing with goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy all your books. I want to read both Bure books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have book problems too I think we all do

    ReplyDelete
  5. These books look great. Are any your particular favorite or must read for the week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so behind in my reading, I have no idea which one I would pick up next! Probably the Jody Hedlund one.

      Delete
  6. I read Balancing it All a couple of years ago. I like to read about celebrities and their everyday lives. Her story is interesting and I liked the book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely covers! Amour Provence sounds good. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think most of us here have a book problem. At least the NetGalley ones don't overflow the shelves and pile up on the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we all share that problem. You should see my office floor littered with tons of books I haven't read yet and still I buy more.

    All these covers are lovely. Hope you enjoy your new books. Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment