#CoverCrush: To Capture What We Cannot Keep


I will freely admit that I judge books by their covers. The cover is usually what first captures my attention when browsing Goodreads or Netgalley. Actually, in all honesty, it isn't just usually, it's pretty much all the time. The cover determines if I look at the synopsis and reviews.



I love Paris. Have I ever mentioned that on this blog? I loved hiking up to the top of the Eiffel Tower and looking out over Paris. It was February and so it wasn't clear, but it was still gorgeous. 

I love this book cover. I actually have the book in my TBR, but I haven't gotten to it yet. The cover is so intriguing though. It's a bit mysterious. The tower is fading upward, the soft edges could evoke loss or a passing. It's stunning

What about you? Any book covers capture your attention this week?

Cover Crush is a weekly series that originated with Erin at Flashlight Commentary. If you want to check out some other terrific bloggers and what their Cover Crush posts look like, you can do that here: The Maiden's Court, Flashlight CommentaryA Bookaholic Swede, Layered Pages, indieBRAG.

Comments

  1. I'm the same - I SO judge a book by it's cover! Anything that looks "homemade" on Kindle is not for me! I love this cover, and the book's on my TBR too! I loved The Luminous Life Of Lily Aphrodite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment