Weekend Reflections 10/29

Looking outside...it's cool, 45 degrees. But, the sun is shining and it hasn't done much of that this week. It's like Fall arrived all at once.

Listening...to the kitchen clock ticking. I can also faintly hear The Doctor who is in the office, dictating a patient report.

Loving...this fall weather.

Thinking...that I am relieved to have my vote cast. I love early voting. We have decided that we are going dark on social media the day of the election. I am so done with all the vitriol and hatred from all sides.

In my kitchen...a cup of hot chocolate right now. 

Wearing...blue BSU pajamas and gray turtleneck.

Hoping...that we can get lawns mowed since the sun is out. It's been wet and rainy all week, which is great, but not very conducive to lawn mowing!


Reading...I posted a review on Wednesday of Duty to the Crown by Aimie K. Runyan. So good.

Today...cleaning the garage.

Quoting..."“Friendship...is born at the moment when one man says to another, "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself...” ― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves

Feeling...I'm missing my boy. He's settled in well and the daily texts aren't daily anymore, which is good, but he took a piece of my heart with him.

Planning...we are making plans and talking to people about the professional changes happening. Scary and exciting.

Gratitude...for friends. We went to dinner last night with a group of good friends. So grateful for love and laughter and people who are just great to be with. Such a delightful evening.

From my world... 



Fall is definitely here. I love the colors on this tree in our backyard.

What about you? What are you reflecting on this week? How has your week gone?

Comments