2016 Wrap-Up

I read 18 books this year. I thought last year's 38 books was low, but this is definitely the lowest number since I started reviewing. Life hasn't been easy this year and reading for review wasn't a real priority for me.

Favorites for the year...


A Fall of Marigolds
The Martian


Promised to the Crown
Duty to the Crown


Unlocked
Radio Girls


Hearts Made Whole
All the Light We Cannot See

This year there was only one real disappointment. And it was a big disappointment.


Triple Love Score

I enjoyed most of what I read this year and even the book that disappointed me the most had some things I enjoyed.

I began collaborating with other bloggers on some recurring posts and so while my reviewing dropped, I've had a lot of book-related content. Posts that highlight Covers, Childhood Favorites, Forgotten Reads and Wish Lists. These collaborations have turned into cherished friendships and brought me a support group of women I adore.

Thank you for continuing to visit here at 2 Kids and Tired Books and for your comments and your follows on Facebook and Twitter. May you discover many new books in 2017!

What about you? Any favorites or not so favorites from 2016?

See what some of my fellow book bloggers have listed for their year-end favorites: A Literary Vacation, A Bookaholic Swede, The Maiden's Court, Layered Pages, Let Them Read Books.

Comments

Post a Comment