#CoverCrush: market street


I will freely admit that I judge books by their covers. The cover is usually what first captures my attention when browsing Goodreads or Netgalley. Actually, in all honesty, it isn't just usually, it's pretty much all the time. The cover determines if I look at the synopsis and reviews.


How could I not choose this cover? It's the Golden Gate Bridge. It's San Francisco. I love living in Idaho, but there are a few things I miss about the Bay Area. I love San Francisco. I perfected the art of driving a stick shift in The City as well as learning how to truly parallel park. love the ocean. I miss good sourdough bread and Ghirardelli chocolate. I miss the fog rolling in. 

I have no idea what this book is about, but I'd pick it up, simply because of the memories its cover invokes.

What about you? Any book covers capture your attention this week?

Cover Crush is a weekly series that originated with Erin at Flashlight Commentary. If you want to check out some other terrific bloggers and what their Cover Crush posts look like, you can do that here: The Maiden's CourtFlashlight CommentaryA Bookaholic SwedeLayered PagesA Literary VacationOf Quills &Vellum.

Comments