#CoverCrush: Vanity Fare


I will freely admit that I judge books by their covers. The cover is usually what first captures my attention when browsing Goodreads or Netgalley. Actually, in all honesty, it isn't just usually, it's pretty much all the time. The cover determines if I look at the synopsis and reviews.


Cookies and reading? Add in a cup of hot chocolate and I'm there. I love the tag line: "A novel of lattes, literature, and love." Seriously, how can you go wrong with that? I'm off to bake some cookies before The Artist gets home from school.

What about you? Any book covers capture your attention this week?

Cover Crush is a weekly series that originated with Erin at Flashlight Commentary. If you want to check out some other terrific bloggers and what their Cover Crush posts look like, you can do that here: The Maiden's Court, Flashlight Commentary, A Bookaholic SwedeLayered PagesA Literary VacationOf Quills and Vellum.

Comments

Post a Comment