Weekend Reflections 4/21

Looking outside...it's clear. The sky is blue and the sun is shining. It's about 59 degrees.

Listening...to the Doctor. We took a getaway weekend to McCall. It's wonderful just being together.

Loving...this gorgeous weather. The drive up from Boise was lovely.

Thinking...that I love spring. And The Doctor. And our boys.

In my kitchen...I don't have a kitchen. I'm staying in a hotel. We had lunch at My Father's Place, which has the best burgers. Not sure what we're doing about dinner.

Wearing...black skirt, blue top and bare feet.

Reading...I haven't finished anything. 

Today...some work. Part of this getaway is to work on some ideas for the practice.

Quoting...“I have gone to [this bookshop] for years, always finding the one book I wanted - and then three more I hadn’t known I wanted.” ― Mary Ann Shaffer, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

Feeling...somewhat relaxed, but frustrated with this hotel's internet. It doesn't like interfacing with my laptop.

Planning...this next week. 

Gratitude...for my family. And for indie bookstores. 

From my world... 




We discovered the most wonderful little indie bookstore. If you're ever in McCall, you must stop by Barn Owl Books. It is a delightful place with an equally delightful owner. And a cat that is available for adoption. No seriously. I loved this store and I can't wait to go back.

What about you? What are you reflecting on this week? How has your week gone?

Comments

Post a Comment