#CoverCrush: lake como

I will freely admit that I judge books by their covers. The cover is usually what first captures my attention when browsing Goodreads or Netgalley. Actually, in all honesty, it isn't just usually, it's pretty much all the time. The cover determines if I look at the synopsis and reviews.


I have a bucket list like most people. One of the things on my list is to visit Lake Como. I've been to Italy, but there is so much more to see. I loved this cover the minute I saw it. The beautiful lake, gorgeous mansions and a lone woman, sitting at the bottom of the steps. Who is she? What is her story?

What about you? Any book covers capture your attention this week?

Cover Crush is a weekly series that originated with Erin at Historical  Fiction Reader. If you want to check out some other terrific bloggers and what their Cover Crush posts look like, you can do that here: The Maiden's Court, Flashlight Commentary, A Bookaholic SwedeLayered PagesA Literary Vacation.

Comments