Summer Reading Thing 2008

Karlene is hosting the Summer Reading Thing 2008. Having just finished the Spring Reading Thing, I'm up for another great motivation to read. Not that I need one.

The books I'm going to read are listed on the sidebar, and it's a list that will constantly be updated. My Goodreads file is always current and up to date as well. Those lists are also on the sidebar.

Each book I read will then be reviewed here. It's what I would do anyway, but a challenge is always fun, especially if there are prizes involved. But, this is also a chance to meet new people and find other good books to read. Who's going to join me?

Comments

  1. Holly, I forgot to make the Summer Reading Thing Mr. Linky for reviews go live. Thanks for reminding me of that. It's up now. Link is in the sidebar under the image.

    Karlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and yes, thanks for joining the Summer Reading Thing 2008. Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do one of these contests. Then I might actually make time to read more like I keep thinking I'm going to do. Good luck this summer and I can't wait to read your reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment