Sunday Salon

It's been a slow book week here at 2 Kids and Tired. That's unusual for me!

I finished The Little Princesses: The Story of the Queen's Childhood by her Nanny and enjoyed it. It took me over a week to finish it though. It was interesting, but I found other ways to be distracted, I guess!

The Summer Reading Thing is over and I posted my wrap-up. On Monday I will start the Fall Into Reading Challenge at Callapidder Days.

I have a stack of books I need to read. The weather has turned cold and perhaps that is the impetus I need to wrap up in a warm blanket, with a cup of cocoa and a book!

For more Sunday Salon posts, click here.

Have a great reading week.

Comments

  1. I have the same feeling in New England. I'm in my comfy chair with my greyhounds at my feet. The air is so refreshing and all I want is a cup of tea, or cocoa and a good book.
    Have a great week Holly....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment