Weekend Reflections 3/9

Looking outside...the sun is shining and we have had highs in the 50's this week.  It's so warm!

Listening...to The Artist playing legos.

Loving...washers, dryers, hot water, showers and rose-scented body wash.

Thinking...about the things I need to do to get ready to go to California this weekend.

In my kitchen...Chocolate chip butterscotch cookies

Wearing...red and white jammies.

Needing...to run to the store.

Reading...The Scent of Lilacs  by Ann H. Gabhart

Today...making lists, cleaning bathrooms, doing laundry.

Hoping...
always hoping.

Planning...for the next week, always. I will be flying to California to be with my mom post-hip surgery, I'm just not sure if I leave next Saturday as scheduled or earlier.

Gratitude...that my mom's hip replacement surgery went well and that she's making progress in rehab.  Grateful to sisters who are with her until I can get there.

From my world...

What about you?  What are you reflecting on today?

Comments

  1. Those cookies sound wonderful but I'm trying not to snack. It's wonderful that you'll get to be with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kathy, those cookies sound yummy!!

    Glad your mom's hip surgery went well. Will be praying for a speedy recovery.

    I've never seen a speed limit signs that had a different for night!

    Here’s My Post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment