Weekend Reflections 9/19

Looking outside....it's feeling like fall. We've had some rain and the air is definitely cooler.

Listening...to blissful silence. I like slow Saturday mornings.


Loving...a warm home, a fireplace and people to share it with.


Thinking...that I can't believe we're halfway through September already.


In my kitchen...a cup of hot chocolate. Always. For dinner? I'm not sure. We may grill some steak. We've grilled chicken and pork chops this week already.


Wearing...red penguin pajamas and a black t-shirt.


Needing...to finish my dictation tape. 


Reading...I have had a slow reading year. Seriously, I think I'm only up to 30 books. I've had some health issues and have really stepped back from reading, blogging and reviewing. I should feel more remorse about that, but I don't.


Today...Doctor Who is back!!


Hoping...to get some work done on the car and some shingles on the roof fixed. The Doctor and The Boy, not me. :) I still have a kitchen to clean. I sort of left it all last night...

Planning...the next week. Some professional changes are coming and I'm a bit apprehensive, but excited at the same time.

Gratitude...for a warm and comfortable home and a family I adore.


From my world... 





I love the wide open Idaho sky. It's never ending and gorgeous.

What about you? What are you reflecting on this week? How has your week gone?


Comments

  1. Your health is much more important than books and blogging. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree with Bermuda Onion. Health is more important.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment