Weekend Reflections 11/26

Looking outside...it's cloudy and cold and windy.

Listening...to my family moving about, the dryer running, the wind blowing outside, a fish tank filter. Just a normal day.

Loving...this Thanksgiving week and reflecting on my blessings.

Thinking...that I need to clean the kitchen.

In my kitchen...a cup of hot chocolate right now. We are going out to dinner.

Wearing...denim skirt, black boots, light pink turtleneck and dark purple cardigan.

Hoping...that the snow holds off until The Boy is back at school so he and his friends aren't traveling in it tomorrow.


Reading...I have several books in progress. I haven't done a lot of reading this past week.

Today...went to a baby shower this morning for one of my favorite people. Visited there with friends. Got to hold the baby of another favorite person. It was a good morning!

Quoting..."So may I suggest the secret of Christmas: It's not the things you do at Christmas time, But the Christmas things you do all year through?" -- The Secret of Christmas, Sammy Cahn and Jimmy Van Heusen

Feeling...I love seeing our Christmas decorations up. We got the tree up and decorated yesterday. The Doctor said that it "feels like the magic is back". And he's right. The Christmas season brings its own special magic with it.

Planning...The Boy is going to come home winter semester and work and then go back to school for Spring semester. His school is on a weird track system. So we are figuring out logistics.

Gratitude...for my family, a warm home and love and laughter.

From my world... 




Some of my gratitudes for this week. I would also add, faith and friends and you, for following, reading and commenting. Thank you!

What about you? What are you reflecting on this week? How has your week gone?

Comments

  1. I hope the snow holds off too! It's still pretty warm here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment