2023 Wrap-Up



I did the Goodreads Challenge last year and decided to read 24 books. I figured that was two a month. The Boy did it as well. 

It was nice to have a goal to get back into regular reading. I read 4 books in 2022 and 0 in 2021. 

I did count rereads: Winter Solstice, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (the film is fantastic), and All the Light We Cannot See (the series on Netflix is absolutely stunning). As well as the children's books I reviewed: Pigs Can't Look Up, The Sparkly Bun, Diwali in My New Home, and Under the Barnyard Light.

Favorites included: 

Lessons in Chemistry, and the Apple TV adaptation is fantastic.

Disappointments included:
Back to the Prairie and One Day in December.

This year, I've set the same goal of 24 books and I want to read them from my TBR. I'll still purchase books, because, hello, it's me. But, I want to make a dent in the stack next to my bed!


Comments