What's on your Nightstand?

Every month, 5 Minutes for Books hosts What's On Your Nightstand? There are several ways to participate:

Take a picture or simply give a list of the stack of books that you are in the process of reading or planning to read (it might be on your nightstand, on a bookshelf, or like me, under your bed).

Give short reviews of the book or books that you read that month.

Tell about what you are reading and why. I love to read the backstory on books. Did someone give it to you? Are you trying out a new genre at the recommendation of a friend (or website)? Did you stumble across a new author in a used bookstore?


Fill us in on your reading habits. When are you reading these books? Is one reserved for bedtime reading? Does one stay in your car to be read while you are waiting? Do you read just one book at a time?


This is my current nightstand. I'm nearly finished with Hershey: Milton S. Hershey's Extraordinary Life of Wealth, Empire, and Utopian Dreams, by Michael D'Antonio. I have plenty waiting for me when it's completed.

Head on over to 5 Minutes for Books to check out what other people are reading.

Comments

  1. That looks like a great stack of books! I will have to look into a couple of those books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I am not the only one who loves library books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in! We reviewed a Promise to Remember on 5M4B.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment