Fall Into Reading 2008 Challenge

Katrina at Callapidder Days is hosting the Fall Into Reading 2008 Challenge. Having just finished the Summer Reading Thing 2008, I'm up for another great motivation to read. Not that I need one, but hey, it's fun.

The books I'm going to read are listed on the sidebar, and it's a list that will constantly be updated. My Goodreads file is always current and up to date as well. Those lists are also on the sidebar. Each book I read will then be reviewed here. It's what I would do anyway, but a challenge is always fun, especially if there are prizes involved. But, this is also a chance to meet new people and find other good books to read. Who's going to join me?

Comments

  1. I've been meaning to read Wild Trees, my husband really loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. Oh, and I have "The Tenth Case" by Joseph Teller. Not on the challenge, but in my review pile. Looks good, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i put my list on my sidebar too!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a good list :-) I LOVE the Hermione image you have on your sidebar as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of the books on your list are completely new to me -- looks like some good selections and variety. Thanks for being part of Fall Into Reading '08!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of many of the books listed so I look forward to reading your reviews!

    Feel free to drop by my blog and look around a bit...maybe even leave a comment or two. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting list! Check ours out too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment