My Scentsy Party

This isn't a reading thing, but I am hosting a Scentsy party next week. I realize that I can't invite all of my blogging friends, mostly due to lack of proximity. However, in a case of shameless self-promotion, I can tell you that if you're interested in Scentsy or in ordering some product, you can still order from my party. My consultant's website has a link where you can order product and I get the credit. Isn't that cool? Just click here. When you order, you will be given the option to order from an existing event and mine is: Holly.

If you don't want to order, but just want to check out the products, you can do that too. They're cool. I love candles and was always buying them. When I went to my first Scentsy party, I was hooked. These are wickless candles and have no flame. The wax just melts. And there are tons of neat scents. The new fall scents are out now too, along with these neat new plug-in warmers.

Pumpkin Roll is awesome and Christmas Tree smells just like a real Christmas Tree. Seriously. Winter Wonderland is one of my favorite winter scents: very fresh and slightly minty.

So there you go. Shameless self-promotion. But, then again, it's my blog, so I can do that!

Comments

  1. How neat! I haven't been to something like this in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Holly! You're the winner of Enjoying the Journey by Jaime Theler with Deborah Talmadge!

    Please email me so I can send your address to the author. My email is on my profile at http://www.annebradshaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment