Everything I Needed to Know about Women I Learned by Reading Twilight: A Vampire's Guide to Eternal Love

Apparently this is a real book. (Snicker!)
No, I haven't read it. (Giggle! Cough! Snicker!)
I might...just to see what could possibly be said about Twilight that could possibly help men understand women. (Giggle! Snort! Snicker!)
Because we all want insular, broody men who stalk us and can't live without us. Because Edward's relationship with Bella was so "healthy". (Cackle! Laugh! Giggle!)
Sure, I might read it...after I stop laughing, of course! (Snicker! Snort! Loud Guffaw! Snicker!)

Comments

  1. lololol-thanks for the laugh Holly. I'm cracking up at what you wrote although I have to say I agree. I think you should read it for us so we all can find out. lolololol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. Oh, seriously? Are you sure it's not a really elaborate joke? LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dar and Jenny,
    The whole premise is hysterical, isn't it? I'm still not convinced it's for real, but right now it's apparently available for the Kindle on Amazon, and it's on Goodreads too. If it's not real, it's a great hoax!

    I think I need to read it just for a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pretty much sums up what I was thinking when I saw the title to your post! And I haven't even read Twilight!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment