The Busy Mom's Guide to a Happy, Organized Home...Review

About the book:
How can I reduce sibling bickering? Can I plan a memorable birthday party without breaking the bank? How do I display my faith in God to my children? When busy moms have questions like these, they need answers . . . fast. Kathy Peel, Americas Family Man-ager, offers moms quick solutions and practical advice in The Busy Mom's Guide to a Happy, Organize Home, an easy-access, A-Z reference guide that covers all of the key questions asked by women who want to be the best moms possible. Containing a comprehensive index, 50 how-to checklists and charts, and an extensive list of resources, moms will turn to The Busy Mom's Guide to a Happy, Organize Home to guide them from bewilderment and confusion to confidence and maturity as they perform the important job God has called them to do.

I don't know of any woman who wouldn't like to be more together and organized in her own home, myself included! I'd heard of Kathy Peel but this is the first book of hers that I've read.

This is a fabulous addition to any home library. I do think it could be a bit overwhelming if you tried to read and implement everything all at once, as it's a dense book, packed with all sorts of information and home management tools. This is a great book for someone just starting out with home organization, and it's also good for someone who has a system in place, but is looking for helps or hints.

My favorite part of each chapter? The Most Important Things to Remember pages. I have come away with so many tidbits of wisdom from those pages. I so need to remember these two morsels specifically, "Don't let the things that matter least to you rob time from the things that matter most." and "The minutes of your day come with a choice: Only you can decide how you'll spend them."

Overall, a terrific resource for anyone wishing to inject some order into their homes and lives.

Thank to Tyndale House Publishers for the opportunity to review this book.  You can learn more about Kathy Peel here. You can purchase your own copy here.

Read 6/10

* * * *
4/5 Stars


Comments

  1. I'll have to look this one up. I'm always looking for ideas, but right now I'm working on a YW goal to be more organized and to go through my home room by room and declutter, organize and improve!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment