Mailbox Monday 10/4

It's time for another Mailbox Monday, which was created by Marcia at the Printed Page, and this month is hosted by Avis at she reads and reads.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks and audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

This is what arrived at my home last week.  It was a fairly quiet book week, which was nice, because I have so many TBRs on my shelf already.  I didn't even go to the library.


Without A Word, by Jill Kelly (from FaithWords)
Within My Heart, by Tamera Alexander (from Bethany House)
The Miracle of Mercy Land, by River Jordan (from KBK Public Relations)
The Surprising Way to a Stronger Marriage, by Michael and Amy Smalley (from Tyndale)

----------------------------
What new books did you receive last week?
For more Mailbox Monday posts, check out she reads and reads.

Comments

  1. I'll be curious to see what you think of The Miracle of Mercy Land. I received that one too. I usually don't read Christian fiction of this nature, so I'm hoping not to be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mailbox avatar is my wish come true minus the bills ;)

    Nice set of books, enjoy :)

    My stash is small and leans towards romance: http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1234388612/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books. Within My Heart and The Miracle of Mercy Land sound interesting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lovely blog. Enjoy your books, new and old. Here is an early peek into my mailbox: http://suko95.blogspot.com/2010/10/mailbox-monday-pictorial-guide.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Within my Heart is one that sounds great to me. I've been wanting to read this author!!

    Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Miracle Of Mercy Land sounds like it could be a good one. Enjoy ally our reads this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good titles! I had not heard of the River Jordan one before.


    Here's my Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Miracle of Mercy Land sounds good! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Miracle Of Mercy Land sounds very good to me. I'll keep an eye out for your review. Enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't heard of any of these, but hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been avoiding the library too since I have two piles of TBR books.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all new to me. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mercy Land didn't grab me when I was offered a copy; seeing it on everyone's list this week makes me wonder if I made a mistake...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a great stack. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment