Everyday Tidbits...

Fall, where are you? I get teasers of cooler weather, but you haven't arrived yet.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Photo used with permission from Rosehaven Cottage.

Thanksgiving: 
1: the act of giving thanks
2: a prayer expressing gratitude
3: a public acknowledgment or celebration of divine goodness


"To express gratitude is gracious and honorable, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven."  --Thomas S. Monson

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving and good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Holly. Hope your move is going ok and you're more settled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Best of luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you thought of a particular book. If this is your first time visiting, tell how you found me. Also, please have your email address enabled in your profile. It makes it a lot easier for me to respond to comments!

If you are here simply to spam or leave a link to some obscure place where you sell things, don't bother. Your comment will be deleted.

While I appreciate awards, I no longer accept them, but thank you for thinking of me. Your comments are reward enough!