Deadly Pursuit...Review

About the book:
As a social worker, Alison Taylor has a passion for protecting children and seeing that justice is served on their behalf. But when she starts getting harassing phone calls and bizarre "gifts," it seems she may be the one in need of protection. When her tormentor's attentions take a violent turn, her brother Cole comes to her aid, along with his new partner, Detective Mitch Morgan. As her relentless stalker turns up the heat, Mitch takes a personal interest in the case. Protecting Alison has become more than just a job--because his own happiness now depends on keeping her safe.

Chock full of nail-biting suspense and heart-melting romance,
Deadly Pursuit is Irene Hannon's storytelling at its very best. Fans old and new will not want to miss the next story in this series starring siblings fighting for justice.

Alison just wants to be the best child's advocate she can be.  Unfortunately, her job takes her into the lives and locations of people who are down and out and who often don't appreciate justice.  When an unknown stalker targets her, Alison's brother and his new partner step in to protect her.  As the danger increases and he finds himself drawn to Alison, Mitch realizes that he can't fathom the thought of losing her.

I love Irene Hannon's stories.  I love knowing that I will read a novel full of exciting, thrilling adventure without gratuitous violence or sex, but with the right amount of excitement and romance.  Her characters are well developed, yet flawed and likeable and her gift for conversation is unmatched.   These are books you just don't want to put down!

Second in the Guardians of Justice series, you can read my review of Fatal Judgment here.  The book stands alone well though and I look forward to the next installment which should be Cole's story.

Thanks to Donna Hausler of Baker Publishing for the opportunity to review this book.  You can learn more about Irene Hannon here.  You can purchase your own copy here.

Read 9/11

* * * *
4/5 Stars

Comments

  1. I starred this post in my Google reader to come back and comment on after I posted my own review of this novel (which finally happened yesterday). So glad you enjoyed it too, I just loved it! Hannon really kept me on the edge of my seat with this one! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment