Weekend Reflections 3/25

Looking outside...it's wet and soggy from rain, but the sun is shining. It's 37 and my house was chilly this morning. 

Listening...to the dishwasher. The Doctor is in the office. The Boy is at work. The Artist is still asleep.

Loving...that The Doctor and I have more time together with the new work schedule. I can go to the office with him as his office manager/front staff. He is able to schedule as he pleases because it's his practice. He is home more. 

Thinking...that we need to plan a Sunday School lesson for tomorrow. We teach the 14-15 year olds at church and they're awesome.

In my kitchen...Crio Bru at the moment. Going to my Mom's to watch LDS Women's Conference with her and my sister. The Doctor offered to get us Panera.  So he and the boys are on their own.

Wearing...denim skirt, purple turtleneck, socks and slippers.

Hoping...that the sun stays out. It's lovely.

Reading...Nothing new. Rereading some old favorites because I don't have to concentrate or write anything.

Today...Work around the house. I'd like to get some trimming done in the yard, but unless it all dries out quickly, that might not happen. There is laundry to do. There is always laundry to do.

Quoting..." 'Impossible' is a word that humans use far too often." -- Seven of Nine, Star Trek Voyager: Hope and Fear.

Feeling...So tired. I'm sure my answer for this is repetitive, but it's true.

Planning...next week is Spring Break. Not sure if we're doing anything special. The Boy has a pretty busy week of work.


Gratitude...for my husband. He is a good man. He'll tell you he isn't, but he is. He works hard. He cares about people. He reaches out. He serves. He loves. I am blessed.

From my world... 



What about you? What are you reflecting on this week? How has your week gone?

Comments

  1. It sounds like the new practice is working out wonderfully for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment