Weekend Reflections 7/22

Looking outside...it's sunny with blue skies. Currently 90 with a projected high of 95.

It has been high 90s and triple digits this week. I am so done with the heat. 

Listening...to silence. The Doctor is taking a nap. The boys are at Grandma's mowing her lawn.

Loving...that The Boy is home. The Doctor always says that the music isn't quite tuned when someone is missing, so everything feels right now. 

Thinking...that I should probably get moving, but I'm enjoying just sitting here.

In my kitchen...Not sure yet about dinner. At the moment, it's Crio Bru with sugar-free caramel syrup. It's pretty standard, but it's also helping me lose weight, which is good.

Wearing...denim skirt with a pink and white shirt. No shoes.

Reading...I have an overflowing TBR, but my reading has been meh...

Today...we're having a family reunion next week so my out of town sisters are coming in. Today we took some of the visiting nieces to Boise. We went up to Table Rock, strolled through the Farmer's Market, and checked out Freak Alley. Kids loved the mini donuts!

Quoting..."Books are how we learn to love humanity without having to deal with, like...humans." -- Glennon Doyle

Feeling...Tired. The heat really drains me and it was hot over in downtown Boise today. Thank goodness for bottled water and a thoughtful husband who realized I needed some.

Planning...plans for this next week's family reunion activities. I'll share some of them in next week's reflections!

Gratitude...for relationships; for friendship and connecting with each other.

From my world... 




Seriously. Follow The Psychotic Penguin on Instagram and Twitter. Jeffrey, the mini me has joined the penguin family. You never know where they'll turn up next...

What about you? What are you reflecting on this week? How has your week gone?

Comments

Post a Comment