Spring Reading Thing Wrap-Up

It's time to wrap up my Spring Reading Thing list. I love reading things, or challenges, or whatever you want to call them. Katrina at Callapidder Days hosted the Spring Reading Thing and it was a lot of fun.

I read 25 books. Some of them were on my original list, but most were just added as I found them or they came up on my list in the library. Most I liked, some I didn't. I discovered Lisa Wingate and I enjoyed her books. I didn't care for Lori Smith and her Walk with Jane Austen and was, in fact, disappointed by the book. I loved The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets and Pamela Aidan's take on Mr. Darcy.

The books I read are as follows, in reverse order and all have been reviewed here on the book blog.

A Woman's Place, Lynn Austin
A Cup of Tea, Amy Ephron
A Walk with Jane Austen, Lori Smith
Good Hope Road, Lisa Wingate
Drenched in the Light, Lisa Wingate
The Language of the Sycamores, Lisa Wingate
Mrs. Darcy's Dilemma, Diana Birchall
The Baker's Apprentice, Judith Hendricks
The Chocolate Lovers' Club, Carole Matthews
California Demon, Julie Kenner
The Host, Stephenie Meyer
Season of Sacrifice, Tristi Pinkston
Wake Up! I'm Fat, Camryn Manheim
Tending Roses, Lisa Wingate
Bread Alone, Judith Hendricks
The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets, Eva Rice
The Winding Ways Quilt, Jennifer Chiaverini
Chocolat, Joanne Harris
These Three Remain, Pamela Aidan
Duty and Desire, Pamela Aidan
Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China, Jung Chang
Carpe Demon, Julie Kenner
Identical Strangers, Elyse Schein
Don't Bet Against Me, Deanna Favre
PS, I Love You, Cecelia Ahern

Thanks Katrina, for hosting this. I read anyway, but it's fun to have a little challenge to motivate me along. I'm now off to join Karlene's Summer Reading Thing. Anyone care to join me?

Comments

  1. 25 books? Great job! And it looks like a great, and very enjoyable, variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! 25 books is way more than i got done! i think i've read most of your reviews, but i might have to go back and make sure i've put the particularly good ones on my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment